Old 18th May 2006, 10:59
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by cartexchange
1000 ground staff,support admin staff!
Hmmm can they start at QCC
The amount of staff in these offices sitting there on huge salaries doing nothing is quite disturbing.
I have a friend of mine on QCC2. She's a pretty sharp operator and works bloody long hours- you often find her still in the office well after 1900hrs and she doesn't stop for lunch generally. She worked the Easter weekend to get the job done. There used to be three of them in that area but with a resignation and another off on long term leave, there is now just the one. She doesn't get time in lieu for the weekend work, public holiday or long days that she does. I've told her she should work the 9-5 and then walk out and leave the work incomplete but bless her, she doesn't believe in leaving the job half done and thus screw over the lives of the multitude of crew that she serves. From what i've observed of her colleagues, a lot of them are doing the same thing.

Other parts of the organisation though? No doubts at all but some areas are already on the bone and now starting to cut through that!