PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th May 2006, 01:24
kiwi_r4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A happy little bird, actually!

Originally Posted by Mack Tuck
From another thread but applicable here as well well as anywhere else on the Middle East Forum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone else wondered why kiwi r4 deigns to grace our forums with his or her superior intellect and vast vocabulary when according to the personal profile he/she is clearly a patriotic bird with either jet connect, pacific blue or air nz and has no intention of leaving the land of the long white cloud. "Real blokes"; those with swandri's and red band gumboots wouldn't bother with the kind of tat this bird comes up with. "Real blokes" eats, roots and leaves. Go away little bird; you EK reject.

Hi Mack Tuck,

Thank you for your post! You’re a real joy germ aren’t you?

I don’t believe I have any superior intellect or for that matter, a vast vocabulary. But, I’ll take your comment as a compliment anyway.

Anyone will stand out in this forum if they can string along a sentence, use correct punctuation and spell most words correctly. Even you, Mack Tuck, would have to admit that the majority of postings are woeful. As an example, someone who posts regularly in here keeps doing …….. all the time. What is that? I simply put it down to a nervous disorder, or perhaps a stutter.

Your historical postings clearly indicate your thoughts about DEC employees and applicants. Very negative.

But interested to note;

Mack Tuck post 10 March 2006 on the Subject “Dec Interview”

Read the last threads as advised and then add to that you will be as welcome as a hole in the head.

But this?

Mack Tuck post 18th December 2005 on the subject “Vietnam Airlines”

I have just been to Vietnam for a look before applying as DEC and liked what I saw. Would like some extra info if possible.
1. Are the contracts purely commuting or is it possible/desirable to have family there and if so what are the english schools like for 8 and 9 year olds?
2. What kind of accommodation can one expect, i.e. apartment or villa and is it paid for by the company? Which district would it be in?
3. Are cars expensive to buy?
4. What is staff travel like on VN and other carriers; I see they dont have ZED fare agreements. Can relatives use staff travel?
5. Which recruitment company is best to go through?
Thanks for any help offered.

You sure know when to turn on the charm, don’t you?

Any thoughts or comments regarding DEC’s would be greatly received.

Regards,

Kiwi.

PS. Your post regarding “Real Blokes” was quite humerous!

Before I forget, I haven't been rejected by EK.