PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2006, 07:33
mbga9pgf

Originally Posted by South Bound
Well guys, can't speak for everyone else, but for the moment whinging firmly stopped. Logon speed and accessibility seems good. Most of the functions that I have tried seem to work OK. It will take a while for all the pay errors to catch up (are they switching it off again to do the pay run for May?), but at the moment it looks fine.

Clearly we will all wish to whinge about how the functionality is different and not as good as the old systems, but hey, that is our right. It is a democracy after all and if we don't have a say in how we are managed because we don't have someone to look out for us then please let us whinge and moan as we see fit.

Bet they are looking forward to the first month's army pay run tho

Well does anyone know how I am supposed to increase DINCOME payments?

And I am still owed about £300 as a result of stupidly getting married and moving into married quarters at the same time as JPA was rolled out (am owed 2 months charges for single accom) !!!!

Oh, does anyone know how we are supposed to be paid LSA? I have a lovely box at the bottom left telling me how many days I have done, but no sign anywhere on my payslip about whether I have recieved payment for it!!!!