PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 17th May 2006, 06:30
shoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by patit
Dear Shoon,
Basically during Ramadan they are accepting walk ins, usually in the afternoon, you can check their website for the timings and dates.
Walk in in dubai is not easy, why dont you try to appli in IPAMS in Manila, did you try it before?
When you are in UAE, you have the option to apply to Etihad also in Abu Dhabi but need to apply online as well . It is better for you to have the date of interview before you go to UAE at least you will not end up nothing.
Good Luck and Take care
Hi patit,

Thanks for the info! I already tried applying to IPAMS several times and not being shortlisted, hehe But i will still try this year and i will not give up.

That is one of my reason why i want to UAE try to apply with the other airlines there and i am open with other opportunities.

Regards to EY, they had open days in Philippines this year but only entertained female applicants.

Am i that ambitious? Hehehe Anyways, that is one of my asset i have the determination to suceed in everything i do and hope will have favorable results if i will pursue my endeavor.