PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hour building for CPL
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2006, 07:49
propelled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey thanks alot for the tips guys.. yep i think that should b the track i follow,
ie: get the nvfr + possibly multi rating, then just head off and see more of this country of ours when i have the cash.. .. in the meantime i'll finish the cpl exams and play the waiting game..lol....
as for the 150hr course.. im not 2 sure on that.. i think u have to be doing your flight trg on a more regular basis whilst doing the theory trg? can any1 correct me on this? I've had my ppl close to 2 yrs, just flying the odd hour here and there with the odd nav/weekend away.. the flying club i am in can not offer the 150hr course.. I might give some flying schools a call to query that option..

thats a great idea about finding others wanting to build hrs also.. will look into that closer to when i can afford it.. any ideas on finding others in the same situation? i'm in a small club and dont know many others flying towards cpl.. maybe i'll ring around the larger flying schools and ask if any students would b interested..

anyway thanks once again.. im still amazed how quick i got helpful replies..

cheers