PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WORLD AVIATION MUSEUMS - Mod post 16/05
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2006, 07:11
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I first started this forum, I had no idea that it would get as good as it is now. Everyone has shown immense interest in it, and your contributions to it have been truly impressive. You can step back and feel proud of that. Thank you very much from ALL of us at PPRuNe HQ.

So, I also came up with the idea of a thread for World Museums and all the 'treasures' they hold, I thought we would get a massive response but sadly we haven't. I wonder now if there is a reason for that. If there is we would certainly like to hear about it. But for sure there are many museums we haven't even heard of! And for sure there is someone living 'there' who can give us more pleasure if we can see within.

As you can see already in this thread, there are fabulous aeroplanes in the museums we have seen so far but it would be a joy to us all if we can get more pics from the hundreds of museums in the four corners of the world.

How about it! Let's get the digitals out and get more pics into the thread. We even have a post to tell you how to do that. And btw. 800 x 600 is great but not more. 640 x 480 is a bit small.

Thanks very much from me and Evileyes.

PPP