PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf / Etihad Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2006, 02:26
Gwennie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish Etihad Assessment

Dear Clog im not sure how the Gulf Assessments go about however i can let u know how the Etihad Assessments is held as i attended it a week ago.

First thing you do the registration and submit 2 passport photos & i full lenght picture. Then everyone is placed in a room to watch the Etihad presentation and after that there is a Q&A session. Then the group was split into 2 as there were almost 200 of us. The first group does the test and the other group goes for screaning.

Test : 10 grammar, 10 maths, 10 Geography Questions. 1 Comprehension with Q&A. 5 IQ questions & u will need to write an essay consisting of approximately 120 - 150 words.

Screening : Height & Weight, then followed by the 2 to 1. Mine went on preety simple. They asked me to speak about my current job. Then it ended with do u have any tattoo's on your hand & feet?

Then we we're asked to go for an hour break...

When we returned that when they did the first selection i should say.... so they will call you according to the numbers eg, 1,5,9,15,25 and who ever is selected.

Then u go for the group discussions where my groups question was.
You have 10 crew, 10 nationalities with 10 different ages. How would you segregate them into apartments of 2? You are given 20 minutes to discuss with your group and then do a presentation.....

Then everyone is asked to go on a break again....

Then they conduct the 2nd selection... and again another 2 to 1 interview.. Normal questions like, CS experience and so on....

After the 2nd two to one the selection would be made.

My group got the results the same day itself.

I hope u have enough information.... if u need more do PM or MSN me at [email protected]