PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA pilots 'prepared to strike'?
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2006, 17:56
the heavy heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jesus wept!

shaka,

not blaming you for barps, i'm only pointing out that you signed up to the deal in full knowledge of its shortcomings.

i signed up for naps. i also knew exactly what i was being offered.

the company is seeking to deny me what it promised. that is a very different issue to the barps situation in which you signed up to a crap deal and now seem to want me to accept the blame for your decision.

your decision to join ba had many angles i am sure. i would not have joined the company, transfering my mod pension at the same time, had i been offered barps or had known what www had planned for naps 7 years down the line.

i would have loved to have been on aps, you don't hear me or the other naps members blaming aps members for the problems we are facing.

barps and naps are fights that are linked in so much that we need to fight to get the best we can for people ACTUALLY IN THE COMPANY. i'm afraid i was not strking for guys who are sitting in other companies with fingers crossed that we go down so they can take the jobs we get fired from whilst on strike!

you joined on your scheme, i appreciate your support in the fight to protect our scheme. you will have mine when you fight for the improvement in yours.