PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 15th May 2006, 09:54
I Just Want To Fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cannard: No tha wasn't me. I would never dream of wearing a yellow tie, let alone on that was only half way down my tummy.

I have three tailored Italian wool suits, and I always were a matching tie. My hair is short, and consirvatively styled, my shoes are always sparkling, and my breath never stinks! I put on a small amount of nice EDT, like Bulgari, but not overpowering in anyway. I have professional photos, my resume is clear and consice, yet eligantly designed.

I have always been genuine and friendly when I've spoken with the recruiters. I start with a small amount of chit chat then briefly talk about my experience and skills. I don't think I sound rehearsed, I just go with the flow, cause I never really plan exactly what I'm going to say, but I always communicate things quite effectively.

What is it about me! I'm average build, tall, dark hair, blue eyes, clear skin, tanned, slightly bigger ears than I'd like... Oh sh*t it must be the ears!!!!

It's times like this that I wish they provided a tiny bit of feedback. If there is something about me that they don't want that I can't or won't change then I'd love to know so I don't waiste their and my time. Not to mention the $$ I've speant on parking, shoe polish, ties, printing etc...