PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 15th May 2006, 03:25
cannard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amelita's back? maybe i should of gone

IJWTF, while im trying not to confuse things, just exactly how camp are you? cause i remember from the last one there were at least 2 openly gay dudes that made it to the last round, they werent masculine by any means, friendly guys though. the only gay guy that stood out that didnt make it, was some guy who had from what i remember a yellow tie, but it seemed only half the length of a normal tie. was that you?

i thought his tie looked wierd, and i guess since they judge on first impressions, something like a half mast tie would stand out?

I also attempted to test the EK HR depts uselessness (which from what i hear from crew is very well noted) and ring them up and mention that i hadnt gotten my reply after 6 weeks. unfortunately for me, they were able to find my records quite easy, and even tell me when i got my rejection. all she said after that was "try again in a year and good luck" to hell wit that! im going next month!

i just have to remember next time if i make it to a final stage interview, to show some sort of personality, not freeze up and become a robot