PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Porter Airlines
Thread: Porter Airlines
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2006, 19:25
Alphopper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Well... grippen!

Hej Nils-Emil!Seems we struck a nerve eh? If flying around in some northern dump on bush aircraft is where it is at... then why do I sense that 99% of the boys and girls on this webpage all want to fly something like: 777, 340, 320, 737, Dash8 400, F70/100, CRJ, etc etc etc? And since you like to assume names from a basis of region.... I take it that you are Swedish... so for your pleasure: Translation for Nils-Emil! AKA grippen...
"Hej Nils-Emil! Verkar som du blev lite upprord, eller? Ar det hogsta i livet att flyga omkring i ett litet bushflygplan nagonstans i vischan...varfor har jag kanslan att 99% av alla killar och tjejer pa den har sjaten vill flyga nagot i stil med 777, 340, 320, 737, Dash8 400, F70/100, CRJ, etc etc etc? Och eftersom du gillar att harleda namn av regioner sa tror jag att du maste vara svensk...har ar en oversattning for Nils-Emil!"
Or are you one of those Prolate Canadians that only speaks English? When you do make it to the big game let us know onboard (ofcourse)...and BTW... the family that went to Canada... did so because Canada needed a specialized heart surgeon and the best of them come from Austria........