PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wall Street Journal on Expat Pilots (including EK)
Old 13th May 2006, 14:20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done 4HP. Yes I know it may be unethical but how unethical and cowardly is it to pretend to be someone else and post under disguise, especially when you are doing so much damage to an already unpleasant situation. We dont need people like the person under question around, let alone in our training department! As a pilot group we have had and always will have a lot of "enemies", we dont need people amongst ourselves to help sell us out, especially when they are doing it so obviously to promote their own interests. Ambition is one thing and a healthy thing but not at the expense of your colleagues, a seemingly subtle difference that so often gets missed or ignored in our game. And, no, I am not another bitter and twisted individual. Been in the company for twelve years but also disappointed at the way things have changed so radically in the last three or so years. I have also learnt that it wont help to moan and that things will only change when they absolutely have to and we are obviously not at that stage yet?