PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 13th May 2006, 11:45
I Just Want To Fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just returned from overseas, and am about to attend EK Open Day tomorrow in SYD.

I have been going through some of the pages on this forum, back to 2003!! Oh my god that's three years ago!!!

Anyway, I flew EK Business class on one of my flights, and have to say it was one of the worst flights I have ever been on. The food was disgusting, and the crew couldn't care less. And this was up at the pointy end.

I simply assumed that I just happened to have a bad crew on that sector. But then I met up with some frinds in BKK, who flew EK from SYD, and they too said that EK was one of the worst they had ever flown with too. Really poor service - my mate pressed the call button 15 times before someone responded, and just a general feeling that the crew didn't give a Sh*t!. They had the same problems on their return flights!

No airline is perfect, but I am keen to know if anyone else has had similar experiences.

I by no means wish for any current EK crew member to take offense, I am simply stating my opinion, and that of my friends. I am sure/hope that the vast majority of EK crew are dedicated service professionals, and hope that I have the opportunity to one day work with you!

I guess it just frustrates me seeing such crap service, knowing that I would be SOOOOOOOOOOO much better, and not being able to have the opportunity.

Anyway, wish me luck for tomorrow!