PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Re: Rumours etc
Thread: Re: Rumours etc
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2006, 11:41
Chronic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Re: Rumours etc

After reading a few of the threads on here relating to a certain CEO's follies I put some feelers out through some associates 'in the loop' to see if it was just speculation

It appears that yes, that person shall not be working for the company after restructuring has taken place as a result of this incident, and apparently not the first time he's been busted....

...regarding the incident in question, I can't confirm x2 companions but obviously at least x1. She has spoken to her union with regards to her job security as a result of the incident...apparently she's an employee who got a lot of public exposure modelling the new uniform...she might get a lot more public exposure in the near future, of the unwanted kind

Also heard a number of plans in the short and long term stratagies...interesting stuff. Freedom is on the way up, the three regional carriers will see a lot of action (to do with management/name changes and same aircraft types [Q300s & Q400s] but that's old news) and the Tasman battle could possibly get more heated. It'll be interesting to see where it all goes....

Having stated all that...I'd take it with a pinch of salt, at least just for now...