PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Phoenix East Aviation
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2006, 19:23
Nigeyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kerrinator
NIGEYBOY
It is so easy to come on here and slag off a school without going into detail. If you have a legitimate gripe then post it. Just calling them a bunch of cowboys without facts is unhelpful and damaging.
MY VIEWS:
This is going to be a quick one:
Damaging they are- to their students.
Why don't you explain to me why 98% of the students in that school are foreigners???? I will tell you why; Because they can't change schools without loosing their J1 visa. Meaning that PEA have got their students grabbed by the balls. If that school was any good don't you think it would at least have a couple of American students??
A lot of students, including my self got ripped off, many times while at that school. I lost a hell of a lot of money because of them.
Ps. On my next post, Chapter 2! I will go more in detail,explaining exactly what a bunch of P S they are.[/QUOTE]

Ok, 85% of all statistics are made up on the spot, There are plenty of American students and instructors, Yes, the school controls the J1 ...just like every other school. You know this from the start. They are not perfect, I don't know one that is? If the school was that bad why would they have so many international student? wouldn't they all leave? Do you think the FAA would continue to allow to issue them? who did you take your complaints to? what action did you take?