PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2006, 14:07
MilSpFunc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ScapegoatisaSolution
PN,
If it still is PSF why did I have to send my receipts to 'Chf Clk, HR Flight'?
Kev Nurse/Kitbag,
Being told by the HR staff that JPA is not their fault and responsibility is utter bollox. If I was told to address admin enquiries to the JPAC or Air Cdre T at Worthy Down, why are they still employed on base in the HR Flt? This came from the person I have to send my receipts for audit. Should I send my receipts in future to the JPAC or Worthy Down? The answer is no I shouldn't because unit admin still exists and should be the point of contact.
Ringing the JPAC is a waste of time in both waiting for an answer and the answer you get from the Helpdesk personnel. Like HR Flt, these helpdesk personnel do not have the knowledge to be of any use - but why should we accept that? It is no good saying that it'll be OK in a few years or the staff will learn as you are messing with money and morale.
I accept the point that responsibility for JPA should only be a third for the light blue adminers as its purple. I also accept the point of venting our spleen at the person signing it off but who is that? Who is going to listen and get it fixed?
Here as in many areas of this site there is a request to know who is responsible and the simple answer is many people but I am assured that the Senior Responsible Officer (SRO) on this project was DCDS(Pers) an RAF AM. So the decision was not purplel, the RAF could have declined but decided to get on with it. I am sure the RN and Army are eternally grateful