PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 11th May 2006, 17:13
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
while we realise that in comparison to alot of mis spending by the government foam is cheap. let's also realise that talk is cheap. there is only so much talking that can be had before it looks like the shirking of responsibilities,yet again. i understand the need to approach this from every angle but one would hope that the end result is the implementation of this safety system. the longer this talking goes on the less warm the cockles of my heart are. this may, yet again, be niave but enough now. by now the first ones should be rolling out. does any one know how long it takes? i heard an interesting thing yesterday. the view of opinion was that the crash can be quite easily seen as one of the militarys recent biggest scandal. it was also stated that by english law the cost of a human life is £10,000. makes me more determind to ensure protection for troops.

paz, still waiting for a PM! where are you? hopefuloly i answered your queries satisfactorily.