PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2006, 12:09
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well what can I say? I have not even logged into pprune for about 4 weeks and I have missed all these wonderful posts. Welcome aboard to anyone that has joined us, all's I can say is that I am truly impressed that people are still posting here, especially as the author isn't !!

To update you all, I have started a new job, and now work in Deeside in Wales/Chester - so that has been another reason why I have been so busy. Been at the hospital every night with my Dad (who is on a ticking clock) and not had the chance to do anything remotely normal really!

Well, saying that, I have clocked up 2 hours and 5 mins as a PPL - the second flight was with my Uncle, who loved every minute of it. I was in deep concentration towards the end when ATC reported the wind as 180 13kts (on runway 09) so after we landed reasonably OK, the tension in my stomach disappeared!

I am sorry I have not been replying to individual posts like I usually do - I am sure you can understand. All's I will say is that I am made up with people's progress and newcomers and all the posts still being made in here - and Lister, keep up the good work mate - chin up

Best wishes to you all,

Lee