PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Training at Essendon
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2006, 01:21
Ratter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Mary,

Take the post from wannafly how you like! However, there was a question in the post that i beleive is valid. If someone has done some investigation and has narrowed a choice down to two contenders then i think this person is serious about their training, who after all wants to find themselves spending an obscene amount of money with a company of disrepute, how many times have you seen on A Current Affair a grown man crying because he lost his life savings whilst looking to invest in real estate only to be shafted by a shonk!

That being said, i have never had nor ever will have association with either of the two companies named in the post but wannafly is looking for opinions from students that have been through these schools. I did my training at Moorabbin but have known some of the instructors that have worked for the said schools and was doing simply as the post requested....putting forward an opinion! I will concede that the inclusion of links to company websites was not necessary, however, being a new ppruner wannafly may not have the insight into what is or is not poor etiquette on PPRUNE.

I for one prefer to give each person the benefit of the doubt first, cynicysm is not healthy for the soul.

Wannafly, just to go one step further... i would say Moorabbin is a better place for training but it after all is your choice!

Safe flying

Ratter