PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAF Requirements
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2006, 20:00
Flintstone

Originally Posted by policepilot
But furstlee you need spel cheque beacuase your speling and word structure are atroshus. Could be it's your CV!
No PP it's you. You're reading it wrong and it's not Matt's fault and we're all being mean because we're all right up ourselves

Ok Matt, I apologise for being flippant (in this post only) but everything that people have said to you so far has merit. Do yourself a favour, wind your neck in and digest it.

Just because bush flying often involves relatively simple aircraft and uncontrolled airspace that does NOT make it easier. Having done it myself for a couple of thousand hours (I'm a mere apprentice compared with some of the people trying to help you here) and having spent another few thousand punting around Europe in bizjets I can honestly tell you that it's the former that will kill you the quickest.

I'm more than happy to help people on their way up and have done so on a few occasions but I know a lost cause when I see one. Last one was a CPL student of mine. They found the remains of him and his aircraft after he flew into a CB on the first day of his first job.