PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 9th May 2006, 14:35
pazmanga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chappie
there are gross misuse of funds in the government on a daily basis that the cash can be released from, so i do not and will not buy the notion that there is not the money.

i have heard that there is concern that i am using my brother as political bait and i'm being disrespectful to his memory. how that conclusion has been reached i do not know. if this view is the opinion of those of you who have watched and supported this please let me know. needless to say i am distraught at this notion but i am keen to recieve feedback as it is essential that this does not happen. i have had to talk of bob to rationalise why i am here in this fight. i await your views.
i understand why you are here chappie what i don't understand is why you felt it neccesary to use bob's voice on the radio, there were ten men on board that herc, so why single out just one of them? i cannot comprehend the unbearable pain and angiush that bob's friends, wife and children must have felt when they heard his voice on the radio without prior warning.

in regards to the cost of fitting the foam, the 600,000 price tag that people have been mentioning is for the foam alone, then take into concideration the cost of labour to fit the foam and the time it takes to fit the foam and that price tag suddenly shoots up to about 900,000 thats pretty much 1 million per plane!!!