PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Capped Actuals - What are your experiences?
Old 9th May 2006, 12:17
mbga9pgf

Originally Posted by Always_broken_in_wilts
Top quality bleating folks................you don't deserve to use an Ascot callsign you bunch of old women
"It's a daily allowance, so that's yer lot! So, if you're working/flying hours are outside the norm, then we've been finding that those days show an underspend on the cap"
So lets get this right you are in the home of 24hr EVERYTHING and you can't manage to spend your meagre capped actual........good grief
"the "I didn't have chips" episodes shouldn't happen"
It's happened for years, I have lost count of the occasions when some chisseler has had a steak the size of Bournmouth with a bottle some epensive plonk while the rest of us have played the game
The extra paperwork is a pain but after a couple of months/route we will all be used to it's vagries andthe extra work for the imprest holder seems to be a bit of a red herring. I give you money, you, if you are not clever enough to spend it all, may give me some back. Even I can do sums of that magnitude. I give you paerwork for YOU to fill out, for YOU to do your sums on, and for YOU to clip YOUR reciepts to. If YOUR sums are wrong etc it's YOU at audit time who needs to explain, NOT ME.
It's a piece of cake guys
all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

Must be very difficult for you southside chaps to fill in your capped actuals sheets whilst beating up the LA hold YET AGAIN!!!!