PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 9th May 2006, 09:16
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
inspiration needed

morning chaps and chapesses!

hope you are all well. it is with a heavy heart that again the papers are full of headlines stating the RAF lose more personnel. i am so very sorry for everyone.

FJJP i tried to PM you last night but i think the ol' puter decided that it was going on strike just when i pressed send! bear with me, i will get round to answering my PM's.

i need inspiration. please can any of you get in contact if there is something that you feel is not being adressed in regards of the campaign. i seem to have come to a standstill and not sure which direction to take things next. i do not want this to go away and as i have stated before i will not rest until foam is secured for all hercules. please do not think that the fight is over yet.

i know that you have all been fantastic in sorting out the ebay fiasco ut i seem unable to make contact with them, as i have questions of my own. each time i get to the bit where it says email us it does'nt go to email!