PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2006, 08:09
RoSs|gnoL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Thanikasalam
Hi frens,im scared of SIA aptitude test...what kind of aptitude test can i expect from SIA?do you guys have any websites to practice this aptitude test...i got one at www.apst.com but,it could not be controlled with a joystick but only with a mouse...please help me....any websites to try this aptitude test for free...u can buy 1 from www.cockpitweb.com or www.pilapt.com ... but,i dont think think that they r similar to SIA aptitude test...

Please help me on this..

Thani...

The psychomotor tests will be the least of your worries, only thing you must remember is not to keep jamming the buttons repeatedly, esp on the last test(that's all i can say i'm afraid). The questions asked in the final interview vary between each candidate, the one that came up most in my batch was describe what you would see in the cockpit of one of our aircraft(alot of other guys from preceding interviews had it also)..which is real easy...just go to airliners.net and lookup pics of cockpits. Also someone asked abt how many ppl they take in a year; we figure about one tea party a week(usually around 4 get through), and abt 10 courses a year with 15-20 in each, with an attrition rate of approx 20%, comes up to about 160 per year who make it to F/O eventually(bear in mind these are our assumptions only)...