PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Overseas Pilots jobs move Attacked
Old 9th May 2006, 03:45
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Devil

Geez some people have some pent up agro against QF drivers. I wonder how much all these people contribute to the national heart attack statistics. Given that the majority of comments on PPRUNE by the QF drivers such as Borg, myself, Sopwith Pup (where has he gone by the way), Transition Layer and others has generally acknowledged that QF drivers don't consider themselves any 'better' than anyone else. I'm stuffed if I understand why people are so quick to want to tear us down! My sources suggest that a percentage of those on this forum who proclaim to be QF drivers and carry on like pork chops are not in fact QF drivers at all.

The other thing I find amazing is what EBD alludes to is the desire to see the 'tall poppy' (pay and conditions folks, I'm not assuming any airs and graces about skill! ) taken down a peg. Very sad.

Finally, the thing that most amazes me is the lack of thought put into the insults. I mean surely you can come up with a better insult than 'brats' and calling us 'arrogant' Acars747? Surely that's not your best effort! If it is then you wouldn't cut it on a QF flight deck. You need to be FAR more insulting than that to survive. The next thing you'll be trying is 'I know you are but what am I?' Seriously, you need to do some work and step it up from the second class level you're at. I know some Collingwood supporters, they may help; most of them reached third grade (most of them probably did it three or four times! ). Failing that, I'll give you the contact number for the Barmy Army. They seem to know how to think up a half decent insult!