PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Not Good Enough
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2006, 00:42
DutchRoll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hardly think consumer feedback is irrelevant or some sort of nonsense, despite the apparent limitations of the survey. Only one thing irritates me more than poor service, and that is the offending service providers denying it and insisting that their service is actually really good. That response is almost guaranteed to elicit some pretty sarcastic remarks in my case.

If you think Aussies whinge about poor service, you've obviously never been to the US and seen an American customer on the receiving end. They are ruthless.

While Jetstar is low to non-existent service by design, bear in mind that it can be the only choice for some people. I have friends in that situation. They are bloody-well entitled to complain about the service (and they do, both verbally and by choosing VB whenever flights permit). Notwithstanding all of the above, I agree that there is also a section of the community who expect something for nothing and these people are the true whingers. There is no evidence that I can see however, that this survey has somehow targeted only those people.