PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2006, 18:02
rudekid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem at our station is being exacerbated by mixed messaging coming from admin house. Depending on who you talk to, we're still using old forms/process for some functions and when you speak to OC Accts (The Warrant carrying kind) the message is it's all JPA, go away sort it out. A lot of the procedures seem to be being made up as people are going along.

I've even seen that our accts guys have been demanding post-dated checks against advance of allowances for overseas detachments not on an FSI. I would be interested to see where this is written down as acceptable practice... Any admin guys care to comment?

Without doubt, some of the guys/gals in PSF are doing all they can (as I'm sure at other stations) but some are using it as an excuse to be obstructive and unhelpful. I personally have had a professional AND proactive service from SACs and Cpls who were anticipating problems and sorting them before they appeared. Hence, my pay this month included all the correct elements during a period of change. I appreciate I am lucky!

Many thanks to those going the extra mile at the moment. As for the others- you know who you are!