PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 8th May 2006, 10:08
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry me again!

FJJP, Filthy, please can you PM me again. i have cleared out my inbox and there is trace of your messages.

i told you that i'm not computer literate. after having had my rest away i am now definitely sure that any speculation of me using bob as political pawn is rubbish. i think that i got too wrapped up in everything and unable to see clearly. sorted now. thankyou.

i was shown how to email blair the other day here goes. www.pmo.gov.uk then follow link to email blair. i think a daily reminder of who i am and how you all suffer because of his inability to spend money correctly has meant that i'm now in his life!

ref express article which bright spark thought that having the hercules fly goods from next/boots was any less of a target? the article states; aircraft supposedly supplying arms and equipment to british forces in iraq and afghanistan have turned into flying "shopping trolleys" to keep them away from enemy fire! this is thought to have been brought about as a result of the shooting down of xv179 in jan 05. has anyone stopped to think that the terrorist on the ground is not going to give a that the plane has got immac and rasor blades on board and not 50 troops?! is this a ploy to say that foam is not needed as those are the only missions that the albert does now?

just to say, myself and steady's parents are off to the solicitor's on wednesday this week. watch this space.

take care and please be safe. my thoughts and prayers are with you all.