PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 8th May 2006, 09:53
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
calling all ebay fanatics

morning ladies and gents of the british armed forces, hope you are well today. having enjoyed a little rest away from campaigning for the weekend i return restored and ready for action. usual activity is checking the papers for any links to the campaign. this morning got a shock and i need help please.

today's daily mail (8 May) has a snippet of info that there is someone on ebay who has put stills from the terrorist video of the wreckage of crash that my brother was killed in on sale. i'm shocked that there is someone who has them but also thinks there is someone who wants to buy them. there is talk of human bodies/parts on display. i think that they have been withdrawn from sale. this is only after a barrage of complaints.

being an e bay virgin i don't know how to track them down. the person who was selling is from scotland. i need to know if there is any way i can get them out of this lunatics hands so that none of the families are aware of this. the t t mat try to do it again. i want to give that heartless foubarred idiot a piece of my mind. so please can any one help me?