PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emerald and the CAA
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 21:17
sufferingspouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Getting out of Hand !!!!

Originally Posted by Possum3
Would deserves to be "Well Hung" Gimp kindly do us all a favour and please take some night school lessons on how to write and spell English.

Possum3
Here Here !!!

But we must remember that his brains must be lower in his body than the rest of ours ... that must be why he is well hung ..

Sorry ops gimps... sorry ... I stand corrected ..... well hung ops gimp.... but the only stuff you have to say is abuse about management .. over and over again .... you have got out .. others havent .... but have given 110 percent in helping out ops and crewing to keep contracts going ..... and before you got out I am sure you were one of the ones that rang up asking for last minute favours ..... give us all a break ... doesnt matter how much slagging off u do .. we are going to have to live with the consequences of what happens with this Company and I told u so and this has been a long time coming helps no one in this situation !

I am one of the long suffering supporting spouses that gets waken up in strange hours of the morning .. doesnt moan when family commitments get changed at the last minute ... and frankly am getting hacked off with some of the comments you are making .... I aplogise to the moderator for sounding off !!!!