PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emerald and the CAA
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 17:46
lagerlout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by well hung ops gimp
No one is taking pleasure out of this and we all understand what the implications are for those involved .But you know why your in this position point your anger at him go on let it out .Yes many people have moved on and its then you realise exactly how bad this company is run and how bad you are treated .While working there you get a little imune to it so accept the sh-- .No is your chance as a company to oust him if you do get your AOC back then all staff should refuse to work until the mob is removed ? what do you have to lose
i dont think we are in any position to make any demads about the future of the compay if there is indeed to be a future.

What i do have a problem with is the likes of say again coming on with his two penneth worth... he has not earnt the right to bitch and moan. he was no sooner in the door than he was out of it when he had been figured out.

For those that have done their time i respect all that you have to say, without necessarily agreeing with it and we all apprecaite your support. But say again has not got a leg to to stand on, marched out before he even got wet behind the ears, yet of course he knows emerald best.?????

Like i say he is only here to say i told you so, unfortunately we all stopped listening too him along time ago!

peace out!