PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emerald and the CAA
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 17:15
lagerlout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Say again s l o w l y
I would assume you're all still being paid. The company has lost it's AOC, not been declared insolvent. (Yet.....)
From what I've been told, the reason for the AOC suspension is because of a lack of crew training, specifically after the 748 over-run incident and the fact that an ops inspector was on a flight when there was a problem and the crew didn't use the manuals to deal with it.
(Probably something that happened so regularily, that everyone knew the drills off by heart without reference to a QRH. If there was one on-board.)
Who's the mobster? Only the biggest t*sser I've ever met (and that really is saying something!) He knows full well who I am, so all I have to say to him is: You can't talk the talk, or walk the walk. Bully boy tactics are a total non-starter, but you were too stupid to realise it. Told you so...
He has a pathelogical hatred of Pprune and used to spend a lot of time trying to find out who posts here. Didn't do him much good in the end though!!
Chin up all, believe me in a few months time, you'll realise this is probably the best thing that ever happened to you. It certainly was for me, despite the ar*e ache at the time.
Quick question for you Say again?? Why do you take such great satisfaction in this current situation?

The situation is terrible for those who are involved, people can argue about who did this wrong and who did that wrong but at the end of the day all we care about is who/what is going to pay the mortgage.

Baring in mind that you have moved onto greater things please keep thoughts where someone may apprecaite them...

Funnily enough you hardly left here in a blaze of glory yourself did you??? So if you don't mind can you go and rain on someone else's parade.

Much obliged!