PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Harrier Videos
Thread: Harrier Videos
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 13:35
Black 'n Yellar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sorry that the website went down, but my miserly web package did n't like the amount of bandwidth that the downloads were using and the web nazis shut me down! I have reset it and it should be back up and running tomorrow for those that are interested.
Chairborne - Maj Partridge RM will be on the site soon, I have not quite got to him in the book I am using, but he is only 2 pages away so I should be there soon when I get some time to sit down and work on it. Thank you for pointing it out and I would be glad to hear from any others that have info on any RM pilots, or if you are an ex-Royal please let me know. I will also have the contact page up soon.
As for the green bereted matelot stovies, I certainly know of 2, both of whom have now left. In my opinion, any jet pilot who wants to put themselves through the All Arms Commando Course deserves a lot of respect.
Orca - I certainly remember the incident of the cracked ribs thanks to a rather large Bag observer landing on top of me during a Wardroom scrap. Getting in and out of my rack, and indeed flying at any more than 1.0g was agony for the next 6 weeks. Good times!
Back of to the dry US boat now, so no chance of an alcohol induced scrap there! I hope the website does n't go down again before I get back!