PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets T&C getting worse?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 12:31
Flintstone

The new management appear to be making steps in the right direction. They've a long way to go, a lot of damage was done in the past and those in Lisbon bore the brunt. Once they've had their wounds dressed maybe those on the line will get similar attention.

With all that has gone before I find susi's attitude somewhat understandable and get a bit frustrated with those people relatively new to the company who feel they are able to tell the rest of us how to behave. Had they spent a few years being subjected to, let's be honest, some pretty appalling treatment maybe they wouldn't be feeling so superior.

To say susi should take his/her negativity elsewhere is somewhat patronising, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because his isn't the same as yours doesn't mean he/she should go elsewhere. What would you rather have, everyone saying how wonderfully fantastic everything is? That looks nice from the outside but in the meantime people would still be leaving and costing the company money.

I think the new management are adult enough to accept a bit of criticism and deal with a few problems.

So that's the past.

Personally I prefer to look to the future.

PS. No, the extra day pay thing doesn't make sense to me either. Less than a 'normal' days pay and a fraction (no pun intended) of the cost of a sell-off? I don't get it.