PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emerald and the CAA
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 07:01
Phileas Fogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by well hung ops gimp
QUOTE Those concerned are fully aware of Emeralds operating procedures so what is your point besides character assassination
Well if your aware of the operating procedures why are you suprised its come to this ? I,m not relishing this at all i still have good friends who still work there and still at this time in the story they are still none the wiser.Well at least they will not have to clean the toilets anymore (yes ops staff cleaning toilets since the cleaners quit months ago !! wonder why £) .As for character assassination well i,m sure MOB will put you up when your house is repossessed what do you think?. Biggest mistake emerald made was going into europe the premier league with a divsion 4 manager it was never going to work. Top men in TNT ect do not suffer idiots lightly well you know the rest
and guess who got the blame ? yes your OPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would not describe a geriatric turbo-prop, short haul, freight operation on the close continent as being anywhere near entering the premier league, perhaps to an Emerald worker it may seem like the premier league but it ain't.

One might describe the premier league as a global passenger operation that offers first, business & economy classes utilising a fleet of modern wide bodied jets.

If one thinks Emerald were anywhere near the premier league then one needs to dream on!

Emerald were operating on the close continent as long ago as the early 1990's.