PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2006, 19:56
BluePeterBadge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by SlipperySlappery
....entering a cross-section of real 1771s (including the complicated ones) using real Servicemen (no, not the 'HR Professionals') to flag up problems like the hire car fuel issue.

SS
What a condescending plnker. For your, and the rest of this forums, interest 'The HR Professionals' are as impressed with JPA as the rest of the Air Force.

After attending a 2 day training course (that was cobbled together by the trainers over the weekend prior to us getting there!) we have been thrown in the deep end with the rest of you.

So stop having a pop at 'Handbrake house', we are as much in the dark as the rest of you. I'm sure that where possible my fellow scribbles will attempt to help, remember, we didn't decide to introduce this thing.

Not received your flying pay! My JNCO received exactly £0.00 from JPA this month.

Oh yes we love the new system.

Having been around when SAMA was introduced this ranting is oh so familiar. The scribbles all wanted our Kardex back, back then, it didn't happen and SAMA stayed........history repeats itself.