PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emerald and the CAA
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2006, 14:43
Wedgehog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the real world, I have had three airlines close on me during my time and they never gave me any information before, during or after.
I pitched up for work at one of them and found the doors locked and all the aircraft gone. If any of you think A.J and Mob give a flying **** about any of you, you need you’re heads testing. Doesn’t the way you have been treated during the time you worked there tell you that? It’s all about making money, and not for you.
All they will be doing is damage limitation and making sure that if they can’t save Emerald they will not have to worry how they pay their mortgages or where the next meal comes from, and what is the absolute minimum they can get away with paying you.
Mind you I doubt they have mortgages, all you’re, and for a few years, my hard work has seen to that. I could rant on about what I think about MOB and how he is the most detestable person I have ever met and that he hasn’t got the slightest inkling about person management or human communication skills but you all know that for yourselves. Believe me, if it is gone for good, while you are all upset at the moment, in six months time you will all be saying that it was the best thing that ever happened to you, and when you are working for a proper Airline you will look back on how that piece of sh** treated you and wonder how the hell you put up with it. As for some of the **** some of you ex military farts are spewing out, I will be glad when you lot are all gone from this industry. I am ex 85 squadron, but I made damn sure I didn’t turn into one of you lot you pompous arrogant asses. What the hell have intelligent fast fighter pilots got to do with what these people are going through? The one person saying it as it is and talking sense is well hung ops gimp.