PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brit Helicopter down in Basra? 6/5/06
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2006, 11:34
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mygod, it's happeneing again. the helicopter was brought down by missile and crashed into the city of basra. iraqui firefighters have stated there are four bodies seen. the toops are trying their best to get there, but i fear too late. there is dancing and cheering and stone throwing in the streets. i say get their AK 42's or whatever they are and shove them where the sun won't shine for a long time. i want to say more but would be inciting violence.

my condolences to all of you who must be feeling every horrendous second ofd this. i can barely type as my hands are shaking too much. i put on sky news to be confronted with the nrews. this is exactly what happened to me when my brother was on the herc on jan 05. it was'nt an assisting officer it was sky news that i found out from. this response from the iraqui people is what happened then, it keeps happening all i can say is why?? let's get you all home. there will be a family who at the moment don't know anything as we type and soon will be going through the hell that is my life. i can't get those poor brave souls who must have been terrified. we talk about our technology superiority well b to that.

i'm so very very sorry. god help them all and those who are now in the thick of it as we speak trying to get them back. may god be with you.