PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2006, 10:55
vascodegama

Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
ranger

The system relies on just the circumstances you have described. I am assuming that you were in the UK but the principles apply anywhere. Firstly as a principle you do not have to have a receipt for expenditure of less than £5 (JSP 712). So for every day away I am sure you spent £4.99 on phone calls, laundry or a newspaper or any combination thereof. Are you sure that you did not spend £4.99( although I think that is capped at £4.50) on lunch everyday?! Also for those nights your friends paid/cooked are you sure you did not have a snack/soft (£4.99) drink afterwards or before you went out? As for the £7.45 could you not find anything more expensive and dont forget your half bottle of wine/ 2 pints with it and a tip of 10%. Finally if the receipt is in Arabic or any other lingo it is up to the auditor to get a translation not you, in fact I would recommend all receipts in foreign speak just to piss the system off. Having said that, they would probably employ a translator at £200/day just to catch out an overclaim of a penny! Good luck with trying to put the claim in.