PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2006, 10:06
ranger703

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wonder.........

Just recently been away for 4days on a course,nothing new about that.Flights and hire car paid for,B+B booked through CHBS,nothing new there.Arrived at accommodation and had an entitled evening meal,1 course with a coffee to follow came to a grand total of £7.45,bill went on final accommodation receipt,saving to MOD £12.55.1st day of course had lunch,cost less than £5 so didnt keep receipt(told at briefing no need for costs less than £5),actual cost was £3.50.In the evening I went to visit friends and had a chinese(they paid!),saving to MOD £23.50 if I can't recoup cost of lunch.2nd day same happenings,friends made dinner,another minimum of £20 saving to MOD.Final day lunch as before,evening meal was a Maccy D's,totalling £4.99 at the airport waiting for the evening flight home.Again minimum save to MOD £15.01 if I can't recoup lunch cost.Thats a total minimum saving for the MOD of about £50 and that doesnt take into account the EE's I used to get automatically.

Now if another 10 people did the same.............and it happened on a regular basis?

Cost saving venture??

I cannot comment on what my final claim total will be as at the moment I still do not have access to a terminal to log onto JPA!!

PS.What happens if your receipts are in Arabic?