PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 6th May 2006, 10:03
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thankyou for the offer nige. i really don't want to step away from this because of unreasonable scare tatics. i will only leave this campaign if i absolutely have to.

i appreciate the support flip. i'm annoyed that yet again i'm in the position in which i'm asking for reassurances. i'm finding it annoying and so i'm sure that everyone else is. it's just that myself and mr chappie are in the middle of the situation and therefore are unable to make an impartial opinion on this matter. thankyou for your tolerance in the matter.

i will continue until/unless it's been made clear otherwise that i can't as i stand to jepordise the families attempts at getting bob home.

i think a need to regroup and rethink might be in need to see if for one last time we can't get the media behind us. frederick forsyth was in the express yesterday stating that considering john reid has admitted that his piece in the paper last week was perfectly true about the men need never being lost why aren't the families chanting their rage at the door of downing street? why aren't the media creating a roar. he clearly has lived on another planet as i was at the door of downing street the other week, but tony did not want to come and play! this man is in the media so why won't he help us and go and bang on a few desks, shake his fist and shout? i plan to write to him. as i said i'm using the weekend for a bit of quiet time to avert anymore emotional moments. i will be rethinking about how to wake up the lion of fleet street and seeing if we can get the column inches away from the size of prescotts willy and onto the lives and welfare of our troops. from what i've read prescott needs all the inches he can get....!