PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wall Street Journal on Expat Pilots (including EK)
Old 6th May 2006, 07:10
Tail Rota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Capt J

that has put a new perspective on the pencil drawing above

EK had to approve that article before publication. If it wasnt approved..... then the article goes against the rules of engagement..oops.... I meant employment. So I can only conclude this is another advert from EK to recruit more US pilots.

Hello 330 man

I am very sorry to hear about what has happened to you and your colleages in the States.........good on ya for loving it here in the sand
......if you havent noticed you have gone up the list about 50 slots....since last year due to pilots leaving...........and what is wrong with giving an opinion to others who may be looking at coming, and perhaps allowing them to come to the selection process a little more informed on some of the untold aspects of being in Dubai.

as far as the captains being treated as VP's of the organisation....do we have to start all of that again......there are plenty of examples of exactly the opposite happening........ I remeber it was an expat American who got nailed on the 777 recently for submitting paper work on an incident that he was involved in. So come 330 man at least be honest.

by the way you have contradicted yourself...you say

"The Brian bashing is getting out of hand"

I dont see anyone bashing Brian........and you then go on to say

"you have the right to vocally disagree"

thank you for allowing me to disagree........ So which is it .........can we or cant we?

TR