PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What the hell is happening in MAS?
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2006, 02:31
MASsenger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brainigham, I guess you are with RAS. I absolutely agree with your suggestion of maggot treatment at RAS. I do not know much about RHS but I doubt if it`s management style is any different from that of MAS. Having been an X-MAS crew, I can categorically say it is infested heavily with maggots. Idris Jala has to get on with some serious maggot treatment with MAS. However all this is only wishful thinking. It is not that there aren’t capable locals to get the ship on the right track. It`s all do with Cooperate culture dished out by G. That Cooperate culture is so deeply entrenched that nothing much will change. The present fix is only a smoke screen to get everyone to believe the situation is seriously considered and under control. We will continue to see this musical chair syndrome played at the CEO level. I myself got sick of all this crap a decade ago, took a hike never to look back. The single best thing I`ve done in my life. You must realize, you and I will never in a million years be able to change the nepotism, incompetence, inefficiency that they are besieged with. My advice - when the kitchen gets too hot, time to get out!