PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAF Requirements
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2006, 21:28
matt22scotland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flintstone What he ^^^^^said.

Don't think I've forgotten what it's like but if you start giving yourself away now you'll be worth less when you get further up the ladder.

Then you'll have those embarrassing moments in the bar when you bump into the other pilots you undercut to get the job. It's a small world.

hey flintstone picture this scene:
you are a human reasorces manager you have been tasked to pick a new pilot for fast medical service`s transport pilot delivery bit and pices of human flesh up and down the uk and sometime europe .

cv no 1
name joe bloggs

prevouis experiace
cpl ir frozen atpl
MAF duties included flying post 300mile from freetown to hoodjamaflip also flew the local witch doctor to his tribe regularly up in the sticks and flew his brains back to his other tribe when he died so that they could have a feast all in all i got 3500 on cesna caravan and flew many long distance flights.

cv no 2
name rude olf
prev experiance
cpl ir atpl
did my training at oxford aviation and got my type rating for dash 8 q 400 self financed got a small job picking a/craft up from bournemouth and transporting them to oxford types were cesna 152 to 310
all in all got 1600 hrs

you choose
experiance counts for alot.
please if any one reading this and works for a company who hires and fires pilots tell me if this is or is not the case