PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Van down in the Congo
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2006, 16:10
sky_rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sad

Hi all

Today is a realy sad day in aviation we have lost 2 very good pilots.I knew the Capt of that ship very well him and his wife.I am in a sence glad to say that they went out of this worl toghter and wil be together for all iternity I am just realy sad that the other crew member had to leave his wife and kids behind they are all in a better place now.

They defnitley made aviation a better place to be in and wil save alot of lives on the long run.So I would please like to ask the ppl that fly in Africa (and I know africa its not a place for scary pilots) but please if you are a captian on a plane dont be scared to turn the plane around if the Wx gets bad its not so bad or u feel uncumfy with the flight.

Then to there families my deepest condolences to u and the lost that u are sufering.He was a dearest friend and the best.To his wifes family and friends she was the same as her hubby very good friend to have in your corner.Then I dont know the F/O well but to his family aswel my deepest condolences.

Then to them that knew the Captein have a Vodca or Amstel Lager on them tonight.

WE WILL MISS U GUYS HEY BOET U WERE THE BEST FRIEND EVER ADN LIEFIE U 2 U WILL ALWAYS LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS C U SOON!!!!!!