PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Overseas Pilots jobs move Attacked
Old 5th May 2006, 05:23
Iakklat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sunfish what absolute rubbish regarding J* recruiting foreign pilots with broken english.There are many HIGHLY QUALIFIED AUSTRALIANS with a multitude of airbus experience and jet experience in my part of the world who are very interested in joining J* INTL.
To advertise in Asia and the Middle East was to directly target airlines such as EK,CX and KA where there are many AUSTRALIANS working for very reputable carriers in the region.
To tarnish the intent of the advertisement is laughable.
I would much rather have my family sit down the back of an airbus with a experienced airbus crew from this part of the region when shooting a ILS in Typhoon weather or dealing with poor ATC in south east asia.
The OVERWHELMING majority of second officers joining QF have minimal experience on a global scale and would barely qualify for a job in the darkest corners of the globe with a marginal contract company.
As to QF safety record, directly attributing this to the almighty skill and financial demands of the QF pilot group, i just fall of my chair laughing in how naive you all really are down there.