PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2006, 20:53
bjkeates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DragStrut
I am through to CTC's Phase three selection (ATP Candidate) at Dibden on 9th May 2006 and was wondering if anyone had any experience of the accomodation in the area good points bad point prices etc???
If you're going to Dibden, assuming they don't have any in-house accommodation left, you can't go far wrong with Dale Farm House. I stayed there before my Wings Phase 3, and it's excellent. Lovely place, comfortable beds, excellent breakfast and the place evidently gets a lot of business from CTC candidates - the owners are very knowledgeable about CTC and the various phases of interview, etc.

I think it was £35 for shared bathroom and £40 for en-suite; they will also pick you up from Southampton Central station for £12 as well if necessary. They do seem to get a lot of bookings for nights before selection days, so if you go there it would be wise to book as early as possible - the night I went it was full.

If it IS full, you're probably best asking CTC if they know of anywhere else in the area - it was them who told me about Dale Farm House in the first place. It's not full of guest houses like Stour Road in Christchurch is for Bournemouth selection days.