PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 4th May 2006, 19:46
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
actual cost

i'm sure that when we first looked into this nige got quotes from lockheed direct and the figures were the £275,000 initially then £50,000 for each ac. i can try and check with my friend at marshalls. talking of nige, where is he? i hope AOC 2 Gp aren't thinking of holding him hostage maybe for the price of an ac receiving foam protection!

i have got so p****d off with reid i am doing a letter in the same format we did for blair on meeting with the families on the military families website. you can download the letter and send it off or you can go ahead and sign the petition i'm organising alongside the letter. i will be calling for him to permit foam for all aircraft now. please can you and the world sign it. it's not set up yet but by tomorrow it should be. fingers crossed. the same for the blog campaign web page. i will hopefully get that out around the media. the express are after a follow up so there is still interest there. hope you are all okay with the idea. i know that it's on the military families against war page and there will be many who do not disagree with the war but as far as i'm concerned this call for support is not about the war. it's for protection for all troops on alberts. i hope no one disagrees with this notion.i'll keep you posted.

as for gray, i've got my contacts sorting that out and hopefully making sure that he is mindful of his constituents in the future. bearing in mind this man turned up at six of the funerals without invitation. one would ask who was he there for?