PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2006, 17:24
cavertonmanagement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

212man, pm me with your CV, including a photograph, preferably with the desert boots. These do not sound as if they fit in with our executive image, and I think desert boots have rounded toes which makes it extremely difficult to lean forward and not fall over - an essential quality in our growing centre of excellence management team.July may be a little late as our S92 fleet is growing daily and we need people now to be able to keep pace with our fantastic expansion, Nigerian run companies being in the forefront of aviation development. In asking for $18,000 a month I feel you're setting your sights rather low and possibly this shows a lack of self-esteem. You have to realise that I am a very important and rich person, or daddy wouldn't have given me this hugely successful company to run, even with my wondeful training and complete knowledge of everything in aviation. I need other successful, over-acheivers just like me to expand the company (as long as you don't think you're more important than me or daddy - we don't like that and we get very cross and will have you sent away if you try and tell us what to do, because we know everything). Our recent advertisement on the Just Helicopters site should have given you some idea of the excellent salary range we offer, but for a man with S92, we may be willing to offer you £18,005 per month as I understand you know something of our wonderful country and important, exciting companies such as ours. Everything we have is so much more excellent than any other helicopter company. No driving around in dangerous, old Peugeot 504s like Aero - we have exciting, modern, state-of the-art Daewoos, Kias and other excellent cars. No more 7/5 as Bristow offer - we allow you the luxury of a 4 month/1 month contract to fully experience the joy of living in our rich country in luxury apartments with such benefit as generator on the nights when we have bought the fuel for it.Come on over and join our succesful and growing team - it's something that will show you just how different it can be working for a Nigerian company.