PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Overseas Pilots jobs move Attacked
Old 4th May 2006, 15:08
Vorsicht

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cartexchange

Protect their conditions. LOL

Fact is Q pilots have looked down there noses at everyone else, particularly those that have failed the almighty Q psychometric test. Now they are getting uppity because these same guys are looking to take jobs off them.

The writing has been on the wall for years and the Q pilot body have had their head firmly wedged in the sand, or perhaps somewhere else.

The horse has bolted my friend. There is no doubt that Q pilots are adequately trained, probably no better or worse than most airlines. But the same type of guys that are over seas in the left hand seat of triple sevens and three thirties, are still serving self agrandising Qantas captain tea and carrying their bags in your outfit. This whole crap about Q pilots and the safety record is just that.

If you wanted to stop this juggernaut, you should have been doing something about it 5 years ago. I nearly fell off my chair laughing when a mate of mind related to me how the senior Q guys voted to send the F/O's to Singapore in return for a payrise. With that sort of unity, GD has got you well and truly covered.